What is eBay?
eBay was founded in 1994 and started as an auction site. Although auctions remain a very important part of the sales offering, eBay has increasingly become a marketplace – if not bidding, buyers can decide how much they would like to pay for a product via ‘buy it now’ or ‘make an offer’ buttons.
The company makes it incredibly easy to begin selling on their site with lower fees than can be found on most other sites. Alongside this, sellers are protected by seller protection and monitoring, as well as regular promotions to encourage buying and selling such as no listing fee weekends or money off when spending over a certain amount.
It’s deliberately straightforward to list items for sale. Brands and retailers have widened their ecommerce offering by including eBay because of their trusted brand and the sheer of number of customers available. Alongside this, there is the opportunity to promote your listing to customers via sponsored placements across the website.
With 2.98 billion customers and roughly 185 million active customers around the world, eBay should definitely be part of your ecommerce strategy.
How does Intelligent Reach integrate with eBay?
Intelligent Reach is a valued partner of eBay and has worked with the company on free downloads including Selling on Marketplaces for Long-Term Success.
Intelligent Reach offers many benefits to clients selling on eBay including:
- creating diverse attribute-rich product feeds for eBay with all optional fields filled in to maximise the possibility of products selling;
- maintaining accurate stock levels that sync in (almost) real-time;
- supporting those selling on eBay to go live and sell faster than they may have done previously;
- optimising product feeds at scale from one centralised location with the ability to adapt your ecommerce strategy as required;
- offering a managed service in case of any difficulties with help from the Intelligent Reach team available 24/7;
- providing content experimentation and advanced A/B and multivariate testing of product data to prove what works and what doesn’t with a scientific, easy-to-understand dashboard;
- offering dynamic labelling via our Label Manager - quickly and easily improve sales efforts via product segmentation;
- using self-learning AI that learns how your product feeds can be improved and acting immediately if authorised to do so.
Sell more with Intelligent Reach and eBay
If you’re selling on marketplaces, selling on eBay should definitely be part of your strategy. Find out how to improve your listings and improve your sales by booking a demo of Intelligent Reach today.