(i) when you visit or use:
- our websites, including subdomains of intelligentreach.com and intelligentreach.com.au (the “Websites”);
- our social media pages; and
- any of the services accessible through the Websites (the Services); and
(ii) when you contact us (by email or telephone or in person), for example to request our news and updates or to submit a query or comment regarding the Website or its content; and
(iii) through offline sales and marketing activities.
By visiting the Websites, accessing one of our social media pages and/or using the Services, you are accepting the practices described in this Policy.
2. Important Information
2.2. Contact Us
3. Personal Information We Collect
3.1. Information That We Collect from You
The type of information we collect from you will depend upon the type of interaction you have with us.
Broadly speaking, the types of personal data that we collect may include:
- personal information that you voluntarily submit to us, such as your name, contact details and other information, when you complete forms on the Websites or when you contact us (by email or telephone or in person), for example to request our news and updates or to submit a query or comment regarding the Websites or their content, or when you contribute to or use some of the features on the Websites, or to apply for a job;
- if you register or create an account with us, your log-in and password details; and
- data from surveys that we may, from time to time, conduct for research purposes, if you choose to respond to, or participate in, them;
You are under no obligation to provide any such data. However, if you choose to withhold requested information, you may not be able to access all of the Website’s contents and services.
3.2. Publicly Available Information
We may also collect information relating to you that is available on the Internet, such as from Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter and Google, or other publicly available information that we acquire from our service providers.
3.3. Website Navigational Information
We also collect personal data automatically when you use the Websites and when you navigate through the Websites. Data collected automatically may include information about your computer and your visits to the Websites, such as your IP address, geographical location, browser type, referral source, length of visit and pages viewed, and other data collected through cookies and other tracking technologies. For more information on our use of these technologies, see our Cookies section below.
3.4. Information That We Collect from Third Parties
We may also collect personal data relating to you from third parties. This may include (but is not limited to) the collection of personal data relating to you from:
- our partners;
- someone you duly authorise to act on your behalf; and
- recruiters we have retained and from referees you have provided in support of a job application.
4. Information About Children
The Websites are not intended for or targeted at children under 16, and we do not knowingly or intentionally collect information about children under 16. If you believe that we have collected information about a child under 16, please send an email or write to us using the details provided in the Contact Us section, so that we may delete the information.
5. How We Use the Information
5.1. For the Purposes of Our Legitimate Interests
We use personal data relating to you that we collect, or that you provide to us, for the purposes of our legitimate interests as follows:
- to respond to your queries;
- to provide you with information, products or services that you request from us;
- to provide you with information, products or services that we feel may interest you (including products or services of carefully-selected third parties (please see paragraph entitled “Marketing” for further information);
- to ensure that content from the Websites is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
- to prepare anonymised data sets;
- to notify you about changes to the Websites and the materials on the Websites; and
- as part of our efforts to keep the Website safe and secure.
We may combine this data with personal data you give to us and personal data we collect that relates to you. We may use this personal data and the combined data for the purposes set out above (depending on the type of data we receive).
You have the right to object to this processing if you wish, and if you wish to do so, please send an email or write to us using the details provided in the Contact Us section. Please bear in mind that if you object this may affect our ability to carry out the tasks above for your benefit.
We will anonymise personal data relating to you and consolidate such data. We may provide our partners with aggregated anonymised data about the users of this Website and the Services, for example behavioural data.
We may analyse your personal information to create a profile of your interests and preferences so that we can contact you with information relevant to you if you have agreed to receive communications from us. We may make use of additional information about you when it is available from external sources to help us do this effectively. You have the right to object to automatic profiling at any time. Please send an email or write to us using the details provided in the Contact Us section if you wish to do so.
6. Who We Disclose the Information to
We may disclose personal data relating to you to third parties in certain circumstances including (but not limited to) the following:
- any member of our group, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries, as defined in section 1159 of the UK Companies Act 2006;
- other third parties we engage to help us run our business, such as those we engage to host and maintain the Websites, our IT systems and to assist us with marketing campaigns;
- analytics and search engine service providers that assist us in the improvement and optimisation of the Websites;
- our professional advisors, including lawyers, accountants, tax advisors and auditors;
- law enforcement bodies, Courts of law or as otherwise required or authorised by law; and
- regulatory, trade association or government bodies for the purposes of resolving complaints or disputes both internally and externally or to comply with any investigation by one of those bodies.
We may also disclose personal data to third parties:
- in the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets;
- if we or substantially all of our assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by us about our customers will be one of the transferred assets;
- if we restructure our business, or if integrate our business with another group of companies, in which case personal data held by us will be disclosed to the new owner to be used in the same ways set out in this Policy;
- if we are under a duty to disclose or share personal data relating to you in order to comply with any legal obligation, or in order to enforce or apply our agreements with you; or to protect the rights, property, or safety of us, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction;
- for any other purposes that you would reasonably expect.
Before we disclose any personal data to a third party, we take steps to ensure that the third party will protect personal data in accordance with applicable privacy laws and in a manner consistent with this Policy. Third parties are required to restrict their use of this information to the purpose for which the information was provided.
We may transfer personal data relating to you to overseas recipients for business purposes and operational, support and continuity purposes, for example, when we use IT service providers or data storage services which are located overseas. Countries where these recipients are located may have data protection laws which differ to the data protection laws in your country of residence.
7. We Never Sell Personal Information
We will never sell Personal Information relating to you to any third party.
We will only send you marketing material electronically if you consent, or (where this is allowed), you have been given an opportunity to opt-out.
When we send you marketing material, we may monitor whether or not you open and/or click on the material that we send you.
You have the right at any time to ask us not to process personal data relating to you for marketing purposes. If you wish to exercise this right, please send an email or write to us using the details provided in the Contact Us section.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the Internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect personal data relating to you, we cannot guarantee the security of such data transmitted to the Website; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received personal data relating to you, we use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
All information you provide to us is stored on secure servers. The safety and security of your information and any personal data relating to you also depends on you. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password that enables you to access certain parts of the Websites and/or the Services, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
10. Retention of Personal Information
We take steps to destroy or de-identify personal data when the information is no longer required for any purpose for which it may be used or disclosed by us (including complying with our legal obligations, resolving disputes and enforcing our agreements) and we are no longer required by law to retain the information.
11. External Websites
Our Websites provide links to other websites. Although we only look to include quality, safe and relevant external links, users should always adopt a policy of caution before clicking any external web links mentioned throughout the Websites.
12. Social Media Platforms
Communication, engagement and actions taken through external social media platforms which Intelligent Reach participates in are subject to the terms and conditions as well as the privacy policies of those social media platforms.
The Websites may use social sharing buttons which help share web content directly from our web pages to the social media platform in question. Where you use such social sharing buttons you do so at your own discretion. You should note that the social media platform may track and save your request to share a web page respectively through your social media platform account. Please note these social media platforms have their own privacy policies, and we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these social media platforms.
13. Where We Store Personal Data
The personal data relating to you that we collect may be transferred to, and stored at, locations outside the European Economic Area (“EEA“). It may also be processed by staff operating outside the EEA who work for us or for one of our suppliers.
Countries where personal data relating to you may be stored and/or processed, or where recipients of personal data relating to you may be located, may have data protection laws which differ to the data protection laws in your country of residence. By submitting your personal data, you accept that personal data relating to you may be transferred, stored or processed in this way. We will take all steps reasonably necessary to ensure that the recipients of your data will treat that data securely and in accordance with this Policy.
14.1. Cookies We Use
You can accept or decline cookies. Many web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can modify preferences to decline cookies if you prefer. If you wish to revoke or renew your cookie consent please click here. If you choose to decline cookies, you may not be able to fully experience the interactive features of our Website.
14.2. Information from Service Providers
We may collect information about your computer hardware and software that is automatically collected by our service providers. This information can include your IP address, browser type, internet service provider (ISP), the files viewed on our site (e.g., HTML pages, graphics, etc.), operating system, clickstream data, access times and referring website addresses.
This information is used by Intelligent Reach for the operation of the Websites, to maintain the quality of the Websites, and to analyse general statistics regarding use of the Websites. For these purposes, we do link this automatically-collected data to personal information such as name, email address, address, and phone number if available.
15. Accessing and Updating Your Personal Information
Data protection laws give you the right to access personal data held relating to you. To protect your privacy, we may take steps to verify your identity before taking any action in response to any request. Any access request may be subject to a fee to meet our costs in providing you with details of the personal data that we hold relating to you.
We also want to make sure that any personal data relating to you that we hold is accurate and up to date. You may ask us to correct or remove any personal data you think is inaccurate.
You also have the right, in certain circumstances, to:
- the erasure of personal data relating to you that we hold;
- the restriction of processing of personal data relating to you that we hold; and
- object to our processing of personal data relating to you that we hold.
If you would like to exercise any of these rights or if you have any questions about our processing of personal data relating to you, please send an email or write to us using the details provided in the Contact Us section.
We will respect and provide you with all rights in relation to personal data relating to you that we hold, and to which you are entitled, under applicable law.
If you have a concern about the way we are collecting or using personal data relating to you, we request that you raise your concern with us in the first instance. Alternatively, you can contact the Information Commissioner’s Office at https://ico.org.uk/concerns/.