What is TikTok?
The social media app of the moment, TikTok has taken the world by storm. Initially a short-form video app, TikTok launched TikTok for Business in 2020, adding social commerce to their offering. With the platform known for creating influencers, memes and best-sellers overnight (literally!), it pays for brands and retailers to be on TikTok and able to sell to their customers directly.
TikTok was expected to reach 1.8 billion monthly users by the end of 2022, creating 1.8 billion opportunities for brands to make a sale. In order to qualify, sellers must sign up to the TikTok Shopping Seller Center. Via TikTok Shopping tab, brands and retailers can manage inventory, orders, promotions, customer service, creator partnerships and more.
Although a relatively new venture, TikTok Shop has already proved successful for numerous businesses, capitalising on impulse purchases from customers as they watch live videos from the brands directly, the creators from their favourite channels or by participating in TikTok Shop’s monthly campaigns. Incredibly, more than half (55%) of TikTok users have bought something after seeing it on the app while 50% have bought something after watching a TikTok Live.
How does Intelligent Reach integrate with TikTok?
Intelligent Reach integrates directly with TikTok, with numerous benefits offered to our clients.
- creating a frictionless customer experience when selling via the platform;
- producing a diverse attribute-rich product feed for TikTok;
- maintaining accurate stock levels that sync in (almost) real-time;
- supporting those selling on TikTok to go live and sell faster than they may have done previously;
- optimising product feeds at scale from one centralised location and the ability to adapt strategy as required;
- offering a managed service in case of any difficulties;
- providing content experimentation and advanced A/B and multivariate testing of product data to prove what works and what doesn’t with a scientific, easy-to-understand dashboard;
- offering custom dynamic labelling to quickly and easily maximise your sales efforts via product segmentation;
- using self-learning AI that learns how your product feeds can be improved and acting immediately if authorised to do so.
Sell more with Intelligent Reach and TikTok
Mastering TikTok doesn’t need to be difficult. Learn about improving your ecommerce results on the platform - book a demo of Intelligent Reach today.