What is Pinterest?
Pinterest is one of the largest social media platforms in the world with 433 million active monthly users as of July 2022. More popular than the likes of Twitter and Reddit, women aged 25-34 represent 29.1% of Pinterest’s ad reach.
Brands and retailers benefit from using Pinterest Analytics on the platform. The dashboard offers comprehensive statistics on website traffic, which is ideal for ecommerce marketers. Pins, pinners, repins and repinners are all identified, allowing users to understand who is engaging with their content and how popular a product may be.
Because Pinterest is heavily used for inspiration, especially for homeowners, food lovers and wedding planners, it is a hugely valuable service for top of funnel marketing. The platform can also identify the most popular times for certain content and products, as well as whether interest in products is waning over time.
The most valuable part of Pinterest for brands is undoubtedly the ‘most clicked’ tab, which often demonstrates products that are most likely to sell. By changing the visuals on certain products, companies are able to keep users engaged and interested with their brand.
Most recently, the company has moved into social commerce and the ability to tag pins as ‘shoppable’. This means that users can buy from brands directly through the app.
How does Intelligent Reach integrate with Pinterest?
Intelligent Reach is an official business partner of Pinterest and is listed on their website as a favoured product feed provider.
Because we integrate directly with Pinterest, our clients enjoy numerous benefits. These include:
- creating diverse attribute-rich product feeds for Pinterest in their desired formats with all fields completed;
- maintaining accurate stock levels that sync in (almost) real-time;
- supporting those selling on Pinterest to go live and sell faster than they may have done previously;
- optimising product feeds at scale from one centralised location and providing the ability to adapt strategy as required;
- offering a managed service in case of any difficulties – help from our team is available 24/7;
- offering dynamic labelling to quickly and easily maximise your sales efforts via product segmentation;
- using self-learning AI that learns how your product feeds can be improved and acting immediately if authorised to do so.
Sell more with Intelligent Reach and Pinterest
Mastering Pinterest and social commerce on the platform doesn’t need to be difficult. Learn about improving your ecommerce results on Pinterest - book a demo of Intelligent Reach today.