Ozsale is a leading Australian marketplace, one of the country’s top destinations for discounted branded luxury, lifestyle, fashion and beauty products.
What does Ozsale do?
Ozsale sells its products to consumers within Australia. Part of the Mysale group, which focuses on selling to customers in the Malaysian market, Ozsale is exclusively for those shopping in Australia. Likewise, sister company NZsale is for customers in New Zealand.
Having launched in 2006, the site now boasts over 1 million unique monthly visitors, 800,000 names on their email database and over 3.4 million followers on social media. Over the past year, they have shipped over 2 million products.
It is a fantastic marketplace for third-party companies to sell to women – their average customer is female and over the age of 25, while the average order value is $120.
How does Intelligent Reach integrate with Ozsale?
Ozsale recently wrote about how Intelligent Reach can enhance sales for their sellers.
In a nutshell, Intelligent Reach integrates with Ozsale by:
- Helping to onboard customers to the platform with a dedicated product data feed;
- Analyses your data feed continuously to make sure there are no errors;
- Allows for segmentation of products via dynamic labelling within the Label Manager;
- Ensures that the product data is always high quality, featuring attributes that customers actually search;
- Helps with inventory - no selling a product when it isn’t in stock thanks to near real-time syncing;
- And much, much more
What does the company have to say?
"We work closely with Intelligent Reach throughout the onboarding process. Ozsale and Intelligent Reach can guide you on how to maximize conversion with your product listings." - Tali Lederman, Head of Commercial Products, Mysale Group PLC
Sell more with Intelligent Reach and Ozsale
Alternatively visit their company website to learn about what it takes to become a seller on their marketplace.