Why Intelligent Reach?
Intelligent Reach’s primary objective is to increase the revenues and profit of its customers, online retailers. Consumer behaviour is changing at a rapid pace, and the places, ways and technologies to sell online are fragmenting.
Retailers have a hard enough time trying to survive, with increased pressure on margins, let alone learning and adapting to new technologies.That’s where we come in.
Our platform consumes all of the merchant’s product data, enriching it where necessary, enabling the merchant’s offers to be everywhere potential buyers are looking for them. We track every interaction, automatically optimising marketing performance, onsite conversion and creating the perfect next action.
The platform utilises actionable data insight, and trading intelligence such as pricing, to deliver the most profitable performance for every single product. We ensure the right product is in the right place at the right time.
More about us…
- Create, optimise & build the best data feeds
- Get the insight you need to constantly extend your reach
- Continuously learn and enhance distribution
- Drive profitable product distribution and growth
Connecting products with consumers
Consumers use an array of digital devices and channels to research and buy, selecting from a dizzying range of products and ecommerce sites. But the journey from researching to buying is an unpredictable one, so you need to be present wherever they make the decision to buy – the chances are, not on your site.
- EbayThe UK’s most visited site – 22+% of consumer traffic*
- Amazon+10% of new product purchases*
- Marketplaces for ResearchMore than 50% of online purchases journeys start and end here**
- Affiliatesan incredible source of self-funding customers, generating up to 23% of sales ***
- Extending ReachIn the last 12 months, Intelligent Reach tracked over £2.2bn in revenue for our merchants. April 2012
*Experian Hitwise March 2012
**Eccomplished March 2012
***AffiliateBenchmarks, Sep 2011
Latest from the Blog
- 09.09.2014Mobile Now Accounts for 50.3% of All Ecommerce Traffic
Last week, for the first time in history, more people were using mobile platforms than computers to visit shopping sites. Data from over 100,000 ecommerce stores showed that 50.3% of traffic was coming from mobile platforms (40.3% from mobile phones, … Continue reading →
Now in their 9th year, the Retail Systems Awards recognise technology excellence and innovation within the retail sector. We are excited to announce that we have been shortlisted for the “Multi-Channel Technology Vendor of the Year” award. We would … Continue reading →
- 01.08.2014Google help shoppers by adding ratings
We all rely more and more on ratings when making a purchase or a booking. Google are introducing product ratings on their Product Listing Ads to help customers make a decision. This will no doubt increase retailer’s click-thru rates and … Continue reading →
How do we help?
At Intelligent Reach, we combine a deep understanding of product data – the more complex the better – with real savvy about how consumers behave online. In short, we know how and where to help you reach new customers.
We deliver the benefits of automated product distribution, coupled with the insight and creativity required to maximise your revenues and profit.