Marketplacer is a global technology platform enabling their customers to transform into scalable, online marketplaces amid the modern ecommerce environment.
What does Marketplacer do?
Marketplacer enables their customers to create their own online marketplace. These businesses can sell their own stock but are also able to offer their platform to other third-party sellers. Marketplacer has launched over 70 marketplaces in 10 countries, connecting over 16,000 businesses worldwide.
Their clients can easily add new categories, employ shipments from drop-ship sellers and experiment with new revenue models.
Marketplacer is a modular platform enabling customers to save time and scale faster as they become the primary shopping destination for their customers.
Who uses Marketplacer?
Marketplacer has launched over 70 marketplaces in 10 countries, connecting over 16,000 businesses worldwide.
Clients include Myer, HMD Global (Nokia), Optus and Pet Stock.
How does Intelligent Reach integrate with Marketplacer?
Intelligent Reach and Marketplacer are official partners. The partnership helps retailers sell online and aims to grow their ecommerce revenues via their online marketplace.
Intelligent Reach integrates with Marketplacer by:
- maintaining accurate stock levels that sync in (almost) real-time;
- easily integrating into any product data system, including legacy solutions;
- supporting Marketplacer marketplaces which want to sell their products through other digital channels (Google, Facebook, etc.) and other marketplaces, including eBay and Amazon;
- improving retailers experience of selling online by easily integrating with the many marketplaces that Marketplacer offers, allowing clients to go live and sell faster than they may have done previously;
- optimising product feeds at scale, improving product visibility, for each individual marketplace from one centralised location
What does Marketplacer have to say?
“By partnering with Intelligent Reach, we’ll be able to enhance the quality of product data, making products visible and sold more often, more easily across Marketplacer marketplaces. In addition, Intelligent Reach will also offer our customers a platform to manage inventory and orders from one place, via syncing in real-time, enhancing the customer experience.
Our customers will also be able to scientifically test their product titles and images to prove which variations improve product visibility, enhance impressions and clicks and increase sales. This will solve the difficulties of poor quality data, and a lack of relevancy affecting product visibility.” – John Mullins, Chief Alliance Officer, Marketplacer
Sell more with Intelligent Reach and Marketplacer
On Course Golf, Australia’s largest pro-golf shopping network with over 200 stores is already feeling the benefits of using both Intelligent Reach and Marketplacer.
Want to know more about Marketplacer? Click the button to be taken to their website.