What is Instagram?
In 2022, Instagram had 1.245 billion users worldwide, which represents an incredible selling opportunity for retailers and brands. With access to 28% of the world’s internet users at your fingertips, who knows how many sales you could make?
With so many signed up to the app, the chances are high that your customers are already on Instagram. The perfect space for sharing new and interesting photos and videos, Instagram is an advertiser’s dream, meaning that if people are already engaging with your products on the social platform, improving sales is the next logical step by making it possible to buy via the platform as well.
Setting up to sell via Instagram is easy. Because it is a Meta company, businesses can easily link to Instagram from their Facebook business account, connecting their Facebook shop in the process. By using product tags within their product catalogue, companies can create shoppable posts that streamlines the buying experience. Interestingly, 90% of users follow at least one business account meaning selling via Instagram offers a compelling social commerce opportunity.
Thanks to Instagram Stories, short posts that last for just 24 hours, Instagram is also the perfect place to offer flash sales with customisable stickers that entice the user to buy.
How does Intelligent Reach integrate with Instagram?
Intelligent Reach integrates directly with Instagram, with numerous benefits offered to our clients.
- creating a frictionless customer experience when selling via the platform;
- producing diverse attribute-rich product feeds for Instagram, as well as Facebook, in the ad formats requested by each app;
- maintaining accurate stock levels that sync in (almost) real-time;
- supporting those selling on Instagram to go live and sell faster than they may have done previously;
- optimising product feeds at scale from one centralised location and the ability to adapt strategy as required;
- offering a managed service in case of any difficulties;
- providing content experimentation and advanced A/B and multivariate testing of product data to prove what works and what doesn’t with a scientific, easy-to-understand dashboard;
- offering dynamic labelling to quickly and easily maximise your sales efforts via product segmentation;
- using self-learning AI that learns how your product feeds can be improved and acting immediately if authorised to do so.
Sell more with Intelligent Reach and Instagram
Mastering Facebook Dynamic Ads for Instagram doesn’t need to be difficult. Learn about improving your ecommerce results on Instagram - book a demo of Intelligent Reach today.